Personalized Art Business Consulting
When you need help I am here for you.
You will receive detailed personalized attention to you particular needs.
I know firsthand how challenging it is to run a solo entrepreneur business.
I’ve operated mine for many years. Since I began my art marketing publishing and consulting business, there have been times when I’ve needed to reach out to experts to help me:
- Assess a situation and get a non-biased qualified point of view.
- Sort out a vexing problem.
- Just get unstuck on something that was holding me back.
In every case, I found the help I received was just what I needed to get me going again on the right path. That’s what I want for you, too.
Whether your needs are large or small, we can work together to get you moving on and up.
We can work on a particular problem to get it resolved, or we can go deeper if that is what you need. A single issue or question is often ironed out with an email consult as outlined below.
Larger, more complex issues will need more time and in-person (phone, Skype, or Google Hangout) consulting.
The primary purpose for your art consulting is to honestly and accurately assess your resources as an artist and business person. We’ll use that assessment to devise a marketing plan to help you reach realistic goals.
What Are Your Needs?
- Are you stuck on a question where you can’t seem to get to the right answer?
- Are you lacking a cohesive marketing plan?
- Do you feel like you are all over the board with your marketing?
- Are you making art that sells well when the right people see it, but not getting your message in front of enough people?
- Do you have questions about whether you should pursue, or particular issues on how to include the art print market as part of your marketing strategy?
Book a Paid or Complimentary Strategy Session
Let’s make sure we have a good fit and mutually agreed upon idea of what to expect from working together. Use this calendar to book your available 15-minute free one-on-one session.
If you have already paid and want to lock in your time for it, use this calendar to book a time convenient for you:
Quick Email Art Marketing Consulting
Don’t let a small problem become a big issue when you can get quick help to your problem
Do you have a simple problem or question that doesn’t need a whole hour of consulting? Then try my email consulting service. Ask me one or two related questions by email. I will respond and do a reasonable number (2 – 3 in most cases) of follow ups for $75. You can pay by PayPal. Just click the button to pay. (Payments are made to Bold Star Communications.)
After you pay, send your question to:
email@example.com I will respond within 48 hours or sooner.
In-depth Phone, Skype or Google Hangout Art Marketing Consulting
Let me help you get your visual art career on track. Here are some common areas where I can help you:
- Assess your available resources and art marketing strategies
- Devise a workable marketing plan to progress your art career
- Help you understand your options on self-publishing your art prints versus working with a publisher
- Gain confidence in what kinds of marketing, advertising and tradeshow strategies will work best for you
- How to pull together a cohesive marketing and promotion strategy based on available resources, goals and market conditions
The Half-Hour Rate is $125 per hour paid in advance.
The One-Hour Rate is $250 per hour paid in advance.
The Three-Hour Rate is $600 for three 60 minute sessions, or two 90 minute sessions.
Payment accepted by check or PayPal. You can use PayPal to pay from your banking account or credit card. A PayPal account is not necessary. You can pay on its secure site without providing credit card details on this site. (Payments are made to Bold Star Communications.)
Details – You incur no phone charges. I will contact you at a mutually convenient pre-determined time.
Here is the link to an information gathering worksheet:
Consulting Facts Worksheet
Completing and returning before your first session makes for less time getting basics understood and leaving more time for working on your specific needs and questions.