Sell Art Prints. Discover new art career opportunities. Order your copy today.
The all new 2nd edition of How to Profit from the Art Print Market is now available. The original full price was $39.95, it’s now just $24.95, a great savings for artists!
The book has been completely rewritten. It includes new content and creative ways to help you to sell art prints and giclees. You will find its relevant, timely advice helps you generate new art print sales. Making a minor investment in learning new ways to sell art prints today will pay a major return to your success tomorrow!
Pay by Check.You can use an e-check with PayPal to order. You also can pay by mailing your check, click here for pay-by-check instructions.
Learn to Sell Art Prints, Fine Art Photography, Digital Fine Art Prints
In today’s changing business environment, you need new marketing ideas and resources to get your work to market. You will find many ways to sell art prints!
The first edition, a bestseller* on the Amazon.com “Business of Art” category since 2005, has been revised and expanded. It is written to help you thrive in today’s print market. Visual artists, fine art photographers and graphic artists will discover:
- Rock solid timely guidance designed to help visual artists and fine art photographers sell art prints.
- Ways to use effectively coordinate publicity, social media and email marketing to ratchet up your sales, including how to sell art online.
- Useful new content and additional chapters containing new ideas, updated examples and useful advice.
- A huge list of nearly 500 business and marketing resources for visual artists.
- Practical solutions designed to help you generate regular repeat sales of fine art reproductions in any economy.
- Straightforward suggestions on how to create new channels and control the distribution of your work.
Readers will benefit from access to one of the industry’s most informative and helpful resources at a great price. Reading How to Profit from the Art Print Market is certain to enhance your business knowledge and improve your sales. By ordering now, you only pay $29.95, plus shipping.
Seven Reasons You Should Buy This Book!
- Diversify your income and price points with fine art print giclees.
- Ideas to sell art online, and through galleries, alternative spaces and other sources.
- Coordinate your marketing using social media, e-commerce, websites, email and publicity to create your own loyal customers.
- Employ best practices when working with print and poster publishers.
- Locate and work with giclee printers and giclee printing services.
- Utilize the expanded Resources section with nearly 500 listings of art marketing companies, products and services available to further your career.
- Get the lowdown on penetrating the licensing, healthcare fine art and hospitality design markets, and much, much more.
Bonus Business Resource Directory!
As a visual artist you will love the expanded business Resources section. It offers nearly 500 listings of marketing companies, products and services to help take your artist career to new levels.
You will find each of the book’s 16 chapters loaded with ideas and information edited to help fine artists, photographers and graphic artists learn how to get their work into the print market.
Get the Q&A scoop with Barney Davey.
How to Profit from the Art Print Market Second Edition fills the void in educating artists about the print market. It gives artists new insights on how to sell art prints and giclees. It is designed to help visual artists, fine art photographers, digital and graphic artists understand marketing techniques that will create ongoing sales.
You can download Chapter One: Goals and Vision free as a pdf. It includes the Introduction and the Table of Contents. To get started, click on the image to the left, or CLICK HERE to get your free digital download of Chapter One.
You will find some challenging questions there to ask yourself about your career goals. You will learn the only right answer is the one you choose for yourself because it is the right answer for you in your career now.
There is a discussion of the merits and pitfalls of being a full-time, part-time and serious hobbyist artist. It leads into an examination of ambition and why it is far from a bad thing for artists who want to succeed to their fullest.
Do you want more thoughts about how this book has helped other artists? Learn what others readers say about helped them in their careers, and what you can learn!
Any artist, fine art photographer or graphic designer will find this 302-page useful book chock full of advice, examples, resources, links and insights about print marketing. How to Profit from the Art Print Market Second Edition offers visual artists’ career advice and answers the ageless question, “How to Sell My Art?”
-Test your knowledge: 50 vital print career questions — How many can you answer now?
* The 1st edition of How to Profit from the Art Print Market has been a bestseller on the Amazon.com “Business of Art” category since 2005! It was excerpted in The Artist’s Magazine. It also was included as a selection in North Light Book Club, the premier book club for visual artists.